TAG, you’re it!
Thanks for tagging me!
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by zombiechameleon
1. Who’s your favorite side-character/background character?
The Question (first one) from DC Comics. He’s never gotten a lead, prominent role, and died rather early. He’s quirky and funny, all the while being intelligent and precise. Kind of like a Sherlock Holmes.
2. What kind of soup do you like?
Hm, miso soup. I also like hot n’ spicy soup, and the classic tomato soup.
3. Have you ever been in a haunted house? If so, what was your experience like?
There’s quite a few ‘spooky’ events during Halloween here. I’ve been in a haunted house once, years ago, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get one or two jumps whilst exploring. xD The work people put into the central theme doesn’t go unnoticed.
4. What kind of mythological creature do you find the most interesting and why?
Easily elves. Every game that allowed you to use/pick an elf character, I’d go for. They are usually described as being noble, wise, loyal, youthful, qualities that I’d hope every human would possess. They are often associated with archery, as well, a hobby that I used to be interested in long ago. And well, who can forget The Lord of the Rings!
5. If you had to put one cheesy lawn ornament in your yard, what would it be?
If I can get the gnome from L4D2’s Dark Carnival campaign, I’d definitely throw that on my lawn. Or a typical pink flamingo…because that’s cool!
6. What color clothes do you think you look best in?
Uh…dark blue, I suppose? I have a lot o dark blue clothes. S: I guess I feel it helps me blend in, whereas bright colors make someone stick out more, and I wouldn’t want that attention.
7. Is there a place you’ve visted/lived in that you miss?
I suppose I miss Canada. Have a few relatives living there. The environment is peaceful, cool (literally), cleaner, much less crowded. If I ever wanted to move, I’d likely go there.
8. What subject/book/game/show do you know a little too much about?
…comics. Oh dear god. Yeah, residential comic nerd at your service. After that, I probably know too much about Ninja Gaiden, and I’ve watched so many reruns of Friends that I can pass any trivia on it, at least, I think I can. xD
9. What task/chore do you hate doing?
10. What is the first book you remember falling in love with?
Catch-22. It was a dark humor book, and one I’ve read multiple times. It’s my favorite book to date. <3
11. What’s your favorite action figure/toy?
I’ve always liked the action figures that can be manipulated. The Transformers action figures fulfill this quite nicely, being able to, well, transform!
Now I’m not going to tag others, so it’s rather pointless to ask questions. But, eh…I guess I’ll put something down as to not break -all- of the rules.
1. Most memorable Christmas or Birthday?
2. What’s the most out-there, strangest dream you recall?
3. If you could change a story you’ve watched/heard/read, which would it be?
4. Favorite film of last year?
5. What do you never leave home without?
6. Any recent crushes?
7. How do you take your coffee/tea/drink?
8. Do you have a title in your circle (for example, are you known as the funny one of the group, odd one, etc.)?
9. Most expensive thing you’ve purchased?
10. Who would you cosplay as, if any?
11. Reveal a secret about yourself, big or small (don’t worry, won’t tell a soul)!